Team Size: 3v3, 4v4, or 5v5
Game modes: TDM / Plunder / OBJ (No specific order required)
Format: Best of 3
1. Rules are subject to change at any time, so please check them often.
2. It is the responsibility of all the users of this ladder to know and understand the rules.
3. By sending or accepting a challenge in the challenge system, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by the rules posted here. This includes posting or accepting challenges on the Match Finder.
4. Our goal here at the Fragged Nation UC3 Competitive League is to provide you with a place to find fair and competitive matches. In order to accomplish this goal, we will not tolerate players or teams that cause problems or attempt to undermine the positive atmosphere on Fragged Nation. This includes teams that cheat, dispute on purpose, or repeatedly abuse players. Violators will be dealt with accordingly including possible removal from the league. As with all accusations, valid proof must be provided. Please see the proof section below.
5. If a team is blatantly disrespectful, the proper way to deal with it is to rate the team in question after a match. If a team receives 3 negative remarks in feedback, that team is subject to a 2 week Ban/Lock.
No ROF / KAL
No Call Out mod (including variants with it)
No Kickbacks / No Power Plays
No For My Buddy
No Paid Boosters
Teams may rotate players between rounds. Once a player is in a game, they cannot be subbed. The player drop rule applies.
The lower ranked team at match time will host the first map. The higher ranked team at match time will host the second and third map.
Host can remain if both teams agree.
5 Minutes max is allotted between rounds so teams may switch hosts or switch players.
A team has 15 minutes to show-up with the proper number of players and be ready to start the match. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit. Teams are responsible for all scheduled matches.
If you have a No Show issue, you must select to request forfeit option on your match challenge page.
If you have any proof, be sure to submit it.
If a team loses a player during the match or a player has to leave in between the match itself, the team effected can continue to play a man down. However, if you choose to withdraw, the match will go to the opposing team.
However, if both teams agree to suspend the match and continue it at a later date, that is allowed. Match MUST be complete within 24hrs of the original time/date
Do no schedule matches you cannot attend. No pity will be given.
Using any banned item or setting after the initial launch results in the automatic forfeit of that round for the offending team.
The initial launch is defined as within the first 30 seconds or before the first kill.
If caught within that window the round can be replayed.
Immediate disqualification for intentional suicides / team-killing.
Disconnects (either hosts or players) within the initial launch can be replayed.
If the host disconnects after the initial launch, the host's team forfeits that map.
If both teams disagree over when the disconnection took place, video proof must be provided. Complete the match and then report the outcome.
Teams may not delay the match for more than 5 minutes between each round/map.
A round is defined as a stopping point during the match when match settings may be altered, and/or players may switch sidesor change equipment.
A "Lag Test" is an optional test round that doesn't count and uses the standard game settings that will be used during the match. For the lag test, a map that is not scheduled for play must be used. If the game lags during this test, a new host must be chosen. A "Lag Test" can only be done prior to starting the first round. If teams cannot agree on hosts, the match will be canceled and deleted until future notice.
If you do not run a lag test and the opposing team is having connection issues, then you are not able to use the "they lagged" excuse or a reason to claim they are cheating. You are subject to the consequences of not handling the proper steps in order to ensure proper connection.
YOU CANNOT PROVE LAG SWITCHING.
MAP SELECTION & SIDES:
Challenging team picks the 1st gamemode and corresponding map.
Challenged team picks 2nd gamemode and corresponding map.
The 3rd map is auto generated. (if a repeat occurs, such as Plunder/TDM/Plunder, just replace the 3rd gamemode with the gamemode that has not been played. In this case, it would be OBJ)
The team without map selection picks Heroes or Villains.
If a map is tied at the end, replay the map.
City of Brass
City of Brass
In the event of overtime, the host ends the round and a rematch on the same map is immediately played WITH the Rapid Fire weapon mod allowed. All the same settings and rules apply with the sole exception of ROF. DO NOT PLAY OUT OVERTIME, it will not count.