RFG's Most Deadliest

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Greatness from small beginnings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HADESPS3

PostSubject: Greatness from small beginnings   Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:19 pm

We are now back, or at least some of us. But that isn't an obstacle for us to reunite and get back on the field and win it. It is my believe that we got off to a rushed start, tensions are inevitable..however no clan,group or team can make me happier than H@RDIES. You guys are not just people, friends, or members, we are family in a way..siigh im getting personal bitches. Get to know each other well, no member is left behind or ignored. This is a new start, and this is how we will get to the top together...AWWWW YEAAA xD. First, we will all be assigned positions on the field, Offense, Deffense, Tactical conductor (yes i made that up) and so on. It is also your responsibility to WATCH OUT for your partner in the field. Protect him, this isn't about you, its about everybody..we are a team, lets act like it. In a last attempt, i ask you guys to please, please try. If you don't think this is for you than feel free to say so. We need everyone's contribution. Step by step we will be once again the greatest team them bitches ever seen.Wink Very Happy cheers @
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fdp1784

PostSubject: Re: Greatness from small beginnings   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:41 am

Im glad we can start over and try again... i totally agree and i will contribute where i can and whenever i can. Just let me know whats my role and ill do it. Like i said, ive been a H@RDIE for more than 2.5 years and i love talking shit while playing, love being serious when its an important match and love raping other bitches or clans.. i will also look for a better connection, cz it seems when im joined in a party of over 3 members its difficult for me to perform.. normally when im on my own or just with one i play the way i always play.. but anyway, u guys should see the difference... SO, when are we partying up Very Happy

REGARDS, "King of Africa"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigBossIncarnate

PostSubject: Re: Greatness from small beginnings   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:25 am

I want to be the spotter ha brilliant love the idea and yeah we is a team full of manly love. lol! Razz lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Greatness from small beginnings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1