HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Go And Fucking Kill Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: Go And Fucking Kill Yourself   Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:56 pm

1 man once said a famous phrase..."ITs whats in the inside that counts." Which basically means no one will love you for your looks because your a fat fucking bitch so yup unless your a nice girl your love life is screwed.

THE SAME MAN also said another famous phrase amongst us.

"Its love at first sight".. Implicating that yes she's attractive I would actually do anything for that body..

So im confused... Both fucking lines are bullshit..the first one more than the second one in my theory to be precise.

You could be the nicest,smartest, sophisticated girl in the world your personalty could be perfect for me....But you look like a hippo's ass so yeah... go fucking kill yourself.

Do we all notice in movies, books or music the pretty girl is always a complete fucking bitch and the ugly girl is always nice.. Is that true. If your ugly all you can be is nice. Are all ugly people nice. Not in my experience no its not but the way the media portrays us with mixed phrase's and quotes that don't match that we become socially confused with what is right or wrong.

How many people have been in the situation where a ugly girl asks you if she's ugly or fat and your standing there thinking "I honestly think your the worst thing iv'e ever seen im actually about to throw-up in your face you disgusting failure of nature."

Again thats just Mr KAPOW's way of thinking. But what do we end up saying. Some people say no your not fat or ugly(even though they are.) Or they say "Its whats in the inside that counts." .... One of my ex's said she knew she loved me as soon as she saw me for the first time and she asked me if I was the same with her and of course I was thinking "No to be honest you fucking scared me at first the way you were looking at me was soccially akward and I only liked you about a month after knowing you when I realised that you were half-attrctive and that I could at least fucking tolerate your absolute lust for me you stupid fucking bitch." (yes I though all of that and still had the time to answer.)

What do I say "well of course babe right from when I saw you I couldn't keep my eyes of me."

People tell us to speak the truth but if I spoke the truth in either situation it would end in disaster. It may be a white lie as such with no consequences but yes what im really thinking of saying is "GO AND FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AND IF YOU FAIL AT IT THEN TRY AGAIN."

Everytime I just want to say what im thinking. girls like my mysterious way and there always wondering what im thinking...They never for once think about the reasons I don't say what im thinking.

Quotes so obviously bullshit meanings are fucking stupid!...Stick to KA-POWS quotes!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com

Go And Fucking Kill Yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1