HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

H@PPY BIRTHDAY ZZ00M_X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: H@PPY BIRTHDAY ZZ00M_X   Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 pm

ZZ00M_X does the birthday speeches but since its his birthday he feel he can't do his own because he's german.

talking about ZZ00M_X is a hard thing to do, no one knows much he's a normal cool guy he does things very simple. There's no don't knows with him its either yes or no no confusion with ZZ00M_X.

What has he done for this clan.. Not much honestly but he's been here from the near the start and you know you have a good clan when someone who is as cool as ZZ00M_X chills out with us every now and then.

Speaking about his RFG skills is also difficult as he plays once or if were lucky twice a week.. what I can tell you is he is a good player and could be one of the best if he just decided to be a sad lonely gamer and actually play all the time. ZZ00M_X is the master of all germany(apart from me) he is the german of all germans he does german stuff like acting german and walking german...and running german.. he plays RFG like a german... yup..he's german.

Personnaly with ZZ00M_X sure we have our differences in fact to be honest were 2 completely different sides of the coin so how we get on so well im not sure of. This clan might not be ZZ00M_X's most important aspect of his life and I'm happy for him that it isn't. not jealous but he looks happy..as he's german. ZZ00M_X will live life without taking those risks and thats why ZZ00M_X will be here forever, he's the solid rock of the clan everyone know's he won't do anything stupid making him easy to talk to.

ZZ00M_X when we look back in history his name will pop-up every now and then and people might not think he was ever that important but i'll tell you right now the moment ZZ00M_X joined H@RDIES was the moment that turned the clan from worst to best, he created our first forum and forums have been the solid area for the clan for well over a year now. He was the 2nd best player in the battle against bloodline. We would of lost that match without him... without him we would not be here today

I don't know you that well and most of us don't but all that matters, all that we ever care about is your there and always will be..

H@PPY birthday to the best german ive ever met and one of the greatest H@RDIES ever to brace the world..or germany Wink

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: H@PPY BIRTHDAY ZZ00M_X   Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm

or the way germans say it

Herzlichen Gl├╝ckwunsch zum Geburtstag
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com
fdp1784

PostSubject: Re: H@PPY BIRTHDAY ZZ00M_X   Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:37 am

O ok, Happy B-DAY ZZOOM_X!!!