HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Top 25 PS3 games

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: Top 25 PS3 games   Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:15 am

I once made my top 50 games of all time. Now its time to narrow down the new generations top 25 games that iv'e played Wink

25. DEAD NATION- Well I got this game recently from the playstation store for absolutley free. I didn't expect much as I viewed it almost like some sort of mini-game but what I got was some zombie-madness. Dead nation is insanely tense and fun.

Positives- fast paced, tactical and different. Its fun in short words. Has a good variety of enemies and the levels are action packed and the up-gradable weapons is always fun.

Negatives - Very tame clique story line, camera angle is akward at times and the servers suck very bad which is a shame as I would love to play it on co-op

24. Singularity- Well it was just one of my weekly rents. Never seen anyone else play it. But the storyline and gameplay mixed with the modern and historic and futrestic weapons and skills made a good ride with some very good boss battles and tough opponents. was a very suprise find for me.

Positives- weird wonderful and different to other games in its variety of weapons and settings and enemies. Incredible gameplay. and a good driven story

negatives- drags at certain points too many do this then come back moments, graphics could be better, character development was pretty poor.

23- Flower- Yes FLOWER. The wierdest game Iv'e ever played but it.. I don't know what it is but that game is wonderful. Reminds me of childhood in a weird way. You have to play it to understand. This like Dead nation is almost a sort of mini-game out of PS+.

Positives- Very original, very moving and relaxing

negatives. no storyline your a flower collecting other flowers or something like that. not enough content

Next 3 will be told tommorow, doing 3 a day
negatives-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com
sulphury

PostSubject: Re: Top 25 PS3 games   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:35 am

lol , i think ur missing lots of better games already lol

mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Top 25 PS3 games   Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:43 am

Oh I know lol
Back to top Go down