HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

We are Perfection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: We are Perfection   Tue May 10, 2011 1:49 am

Voltion have screwed us, sony will let us all down, 2 of the biggest company's ever falling apart. Yet we stand, yet we never give up. We are better than those 2 shambles of company's. We are a company and we don't give up, we try our best in hope that one day, just one day we will be rewarded. I thought for once this clan was in trouble, I thought it was the beginning of the end.

But we have something no company, no clan, no goddamn group in th world has got. And thats the psychotic mentality to never give up no matter how much were kicked to the ground. This clan and the people who hold it up and won't ever let go are changing. They've learned everything iv'e taught them. To be loyal, to never ever say no to any challenge faced in front of them.

Volition can enjoy there quick cash-flow but there greediness will forever haunt them, Sony too greedy to even spend there money on a fucking tool-box to fix there own fans. We don't care heck send your whole army on this we won't ever back down! We won't ever surrender we are the virtually psychotic clan that just won't ever go down without a fight

WILL NEVER DIE! We are all here until the end whether we like it or not. This isn't a clan this is PS3's biggest family. WE are the H@RDIE's till the beginning, till the end.

Im a H@RDIE...Are you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com
O-skie

PostSubject: Re: We are Perfection   Tue May 10, 2011 4:27 am

haha man oh man. i speak for myself..i will not be payed to betray the clan i am so fucking happy im in. We are the best, been it and yes Michael fuckin twits are making us all pissed but in no time, we will be up and actually killing to uphold our position. the H@RDIES psychotic clansmen and women are the backbone of our greatness together, add a dedicated leader we have and the situation is like this: we will live through nuklear Holocost to keep playing RFRG and watever we play together when we take over the next game..( and stay sharp on our beloved RFG)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mikalhardie
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We are Perfection   Tue May 10, 2011 12:53 pm

We are PS3's biggest kept secret. This clan will be passed down generation to generations. Sure We might not be around when clan battling hits the world wide stage but when it does H@RDIES no matter who's battling for us will be there. Our name will live forever, Our mentality will never die.

The only one's capable of stopping us is ourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hardies.playogame.com

We are Perfection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1